The Black Ops 2 Revolution DLC Pack Is Coming January 29th
What’s a Call of Duty game without DLC? Black Ops 2 first downloadable content map pack is Revolution, and is due out January 29, 2013. Just 3 weeks away people, time to pay off your credit cards you ended up juicing out for Christmas and save around $10 to grab this upgrade. In case the game has gotten a little stale to you, Amazon UK prematurely put out some information around the extra goodies headed your way at the end of the month.
• Hydro–This large map allows you to use the dam and water to your advantage to block paths and stop enemies.
• Downhill–A medium-sized map based in the French Alps complete with snow, chair lifts, and a strategically placed lodge.
• Grind–Set within the locale of the Venice, California boardwalk, this small skate park map is sure to deliver fast and frenetic Call of Duty action.
• Mirage–This Gobi Desert multiplayer map utilises sand dunes to provide different levels of elevation and a sanctuary in the centre as a natural chokepoint.
• Zombies – Die Rise–The Zombie apocalypse has invaded China, turning down town into a dilapidated and dangerous MC Escher painting.
• Peacekeeper SMG–This impressive sub-machine gun fills the open weapon slot in your load-out with power and accuracy.
Only one zombie map? BOOOOOOOOO!!! Putting a MC Escher twist on a small map in China would screw with your sense of direction, so I’m all for it. Nixing the idea of another map in/near Germany was a good idea, instead of a whole bunch of weird added features to the already successful Zombies mode. I know I’m not the only one who would rather see the game play of old make a return, just with new locales. Anyone copping/not copping? Let us know why in the comments section!
The Revolution Map Pack and Peacekeeper SMG is slated for release on PSN and XBL on January 29th, 2013.